Establishing the concept of operation and the response plan for Israeli Railroad Company dealing with: War, Earthquake, Accidents and ChemBio terror event
ISRATEAM leading by B. General Avi Bachar is currently working at macro and micro level of detail preparing a response plan dealing with all the Emergency situations:
The project included
- 1. Risk analysis, assessment and threats definition.
- 2. Evaluating existing emergency planes and equipment capabilities.
- 3. Defining possible scenarios for War, Erthquake, Terror activist, Big Accidents and ChemBio terror .
- 4. Establishing comprehensive emergency plans for the different threats..
- 5. Preparing manuals and Standard Operational Procedures for the different departments in the Railroad Company.
- 6. Planning the evacuation of the casualties together with the Israeli EMS ( Magen David Adom).
- 7. Designing protected and strengthening buildings, structure elements and alert systems, monitoring and scanning systems, etc.
- 8. Consulting on protection gear, identification and decontamination equipment.
- 9. Establishing and implementing training programs.
- 10. Designing Command, Control and Communication systems for emergencies
- 11. Designing and conducting integrated exercises and training programs with the Police. EMS, HFC and all the other Emergency organizations involving with the event.