- Proven extensive experience in theoretical and practical Civil Defense system analysis, emergency management, planning of National Emergency Systems and National Crisis management.
- Capability for research, analysis and coordination of national and local authorities and agencies in emergency preparedness.
- "Hands-on" experience in formulating national doctrines, strategies and
policies based on decision-makers and accessibility to databases.
- Expertise in population preparedness and training, before, during and after an event.
- Practical, successful experience in doctrine implementation, establishing and operating training systems and executing exercises on a national scale.
- Proven capacity in managing and coordinating large-scale complex projects, integrating a variety of professional disciplines.
- Proven capability of integrating civil and military systems and resources for crisis management in peacetime operations.
- Expert knowledge of emergency logistics planning and evaluation, including Search and Rescue equipment and its definition for the task ahead.